7/13 Game Review
Louisville won 22-1. Box Score
- Denis Phipps went 5-6 with a walk, HR (6), 4 RBI and 3 runs.
- Didi Gregorius went 3-6 with a double and a run.
- Henry Rodriguez went 3-7 with 2 RBI and 3 runs.
- Neftali Soto went 2-4 with a double, HR (10), 2 walks, 3 runs and 5 RBI.
- Dioner Navarro went 2-4 with a walk and 3 runs.
- Xavier Paul went 3-5 with a walk and 2 runs.
- Paul Janish went 1-4 with 2 walks, 2 RBI and 2 runs.
- Cody Puckett went 3-5 with a walk, HR (10), 4 RBI and 3 runs.
- Chris Valaika went 1-2 with a Grand Slam (4) and 2 runs.
- Sean Gallagher allowed a run in 6 innings with 2 strikeouts.
- Josh Judy threw a shutout inning with a strikeout.
- JJ Hoover threw a perfect inning.
- Travis Webb threw a shutout inning with a strikeout.
The Bats hit around in the first two innings of the game and scored 5 or more runs in three different innings. Denis Phipps reached base 6 times and had 5 hits. He didn’t have more than 2 hits in any game this season. Every starter had two hits except Janish (who had 1 and walked twice) and the pitcher who went 0-3 with a walk.
Pensacola won 2-1, 6-1 in a double header.
Game 1: 2-1 win. Box Score
- Ryan LaMarre went 2-4.
- Bryson Smith went 1-2 with a walk.
- David Vidal went 1-2 with a double, walk and a run.
- Tucker Barnhart went 2-3 with a double, triple and 2 RBI.
- Tony Cingrani threw a 7 inning complete game with an unearned run with 2 walks and 2 strikeouts.
Tony Cingrani threw the first complete game in Blue Wahoos history. He recorded 13 ground outs and just 4 fly outs. He lowered his ERA to 1.29 with Pensacola. Billy Hamilton went 1-4 and had 2 steals.
Game 2: Pensacola won 6-1. Box Score
- Josh Fellhauer went 1-3 with a walk and a run.
- Ryan LaMarre went 1-3 with a walk, RBI and a run.
- Bill Rhinehart went 1-3 with a double, walk, run and 2 RBI.
- Bryson Smith went 1-2 with a triple and 3 RBI.
- Mark Fleury went 1-3 with a run.
- Mark Serrano allowed a run in 5 innings with a walk and 5 strikeouts.
- Curtis Partch threw a perfect inning with a strikeout.
Mark Serrano moved to 6-1 and lowered his ERA to 2.86 on the year. Billy Hamilton walked once (0-3) and stole his 108th base of the year.
Bakersfield – Box Score
The game began after 10. I have plans early in the morning. Check the box score for the results.
Dayton lost 8-1. Box Score
- Sean Buckley went 1-4 with a double.
- Yovan Gonzalez went 1-3 with a double and a run.
- Cole Green allowed a run in 4 innings with 4 walks and a strikeout.
- Lucas O’Rear allowed a run in 2 innings with a strikeout.
- El’Hajj Muhammad threw a hitless inning with a walk and 2 strikeouts.
Jacob Johnson allowed 6 runs in the first inning before being lifted.
Billings – Box Score
Early morning plans, check the box score.
AZL Reds were off
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|