Louisville lost 4-1. Box Score
- Henry Rodriguez went 3-5 with a double.
- Felix Perez went 1-3 with a run.
- Josh Fellhauer went 1-3 with a walk.
- Nevin Ashley went 2-3 with a double, walk and an RBI.
- Greg Reynolds allowed 3 runs in 6 innings with 3 walks and 7 strikeouts.
- Ryan Dennick threw a perfect inning of relief.
Greg Reynolds had a quality start but the offense struggled as they plated just one run as they struck out 14 times. Henry Rodriguez had a nice game with three hits including a double. Nevin Ashley reached base 3 times in four trips to the plate including a double.
Pensacola won 5-2. Box Score
- Mike Costanzo went 3-4 with a triple, RBI and 2 runs.
- Yorman Rodriguez went 1-2 with a walk and an RBI.
- Tucket Barnhart went 2-4 with a double, RBI and a run.
- Corey Wimberly went 1-3 with a run.
- Tim Crabbe went 1-2 with a double and 2 RBI at the plate. On the mound he allowed just 2 runs in 5 innings with a walk and 5 strikeouts.
- Chris Manno threw a shutout inning with a walk and a strikeout.
- Parker Frazier threw 2 hitless innings with a walk and 3 strikeouts.
- Loek Van Mil threw a perfect inning with 2 strikeouts.
Mike Costanzo had a big game with three hits, an RBI and 2 runs as he helped lead the offense. Tucker Barnhart added two hits including a double. Tim Crabbe was solid on the mound as he allowed 2 runs over 5 innings before giving way to the bullpen who shut the game down with just 2 hits allowed over the final four innings behind Chris Manno, Parker Frazier and Loek Van Mil.
Bakersfield won 7-6. Box Score
- Ryan Wright went 2-4 with a double, run and 2 RBI.
- Juan Silverio went 1-4 with a double and 2 RBI.
- Kyle Waldrop went 1-4 with a run.
- Juan Duran went 1-3 with a HR (14), walk and 2 RBI.
- David Vidal went 1-4 with a run.
- Juan Perez went 2-4 with a double and a run.
- Julio Morillo went 1-3 with a walk and 2 runs.
- Shane Dyer allowed 1 earned (5 total) in 4.2 innings with 2 strikeouts.
- Carlos Gonzalez allowed a run in 2.1 innings with a walk and a strikeout.
- Michael Lorenzen threw 2 shutout innings with 2 walks and 2 strikeouts.
Juan Silverio had a defensive night to forget as he had three errors in the game. He made up for it some as he drove in two runs. Juan Duran hit his 14th home run of the season and drove in two runs. Shane Dyer suffered from the three errors which led to 4 unearned runs being charged to him. The bullpen was good as they allowed just one run over the final 4.1 innings. Bakersfield is in San Jose, so if you subscribe to Milb.tv you will be able to watch the team tonight.
Dayton won 9-7. Box Score
- Sammy Diaz went 2-4 with 2 runs.
- Jesse Winker went 1-3 with a walk and 2 runs.
- Seth Mejias-Brean went 1-2 with a walk, RBI and 2 runs.
- Phillip Ervin went 2-4 with a double, HR (9) and 3 RBI.
- Daniel Pigott went 1-4 with a double and a run.
- Joel Bender threw 1.2 shutout innings with a walk and a strikeout.
Nick Travieso got the start for the Dragons. He allowed 4 runs in 6 innings with a walk and 6 strikeouts. With the game tied at 3 in the 5th inning the Dragons rallied with 5 runs and then another run in the 7th with a leadoff homer by Phillip Ervin that put the game out of reach even with Lake County scoring 3 runs in the 8th.
Billings lost 10-1. Box Score
- Gabriel Rosa went 1-3 with a walk and a run.
- Jose Ortiz went 1-3 with a double, walk and an RBI.
The pitching struggled. The hitting struggled. Not a good game across the board.
AZL Reds were off
8/10 Game Preview
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|