Louisville lost 4-3 in 10 innings. Box Score
- Ruben Gotay went 2-5 with an RBI.
- Thomas Neal went 2-4 with a double and a run.
- Neftali Soto went 1-4 with a double, walk, RBI and a run.
- Chris Nelson went 2-5.
- Felix Perez went 1-2 with an RBI.
- Kristopher Negron went 1-3 with a walk, steal and a run.
- Brett Marshall (rehab) threw 2.1 shutout innings with 3 walks and a strikeout.
- Tim Crabbe allowed a run in 2.2 innings with 4 strikeouts.
- Ryan Dennick threw a hitless inning with a walk.
- Jumbo Diaz threw 2 shutout innings with 2 strikeouts.
The Bats scored single runs in the first and third to take a 2-0 lead, but Pawtucket got on the board with a run of their own in the fourth. After a scoreless fifth Louisville scored another run in the sixth to jump ahead 3-1. The Red Sox scored two runs in the seventh inning to tie the game up and the score stayed that way until the tenth inning. The bottom of the tenth was rough for Carlos Marmol as he allowed a single, then threw a wild pitch, intentionally walked a hitter, threw another wild pitch, unintentionally walked a hitter and gave up a sac fly that ended the game.
Pensacola had the day off.
Bakersfield had the day off.
Dayton was postponed. Double header on Wednesday.
6/10 Game Preview
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time (EST)||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|